Chestnut Drive, Leeds, LS16
- Superb family home, located in this superb Adel location
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room
- Fully renovated, great condition throughout
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite
- Private gardens, decking, lawn and patio
- Positioned on a cul de sac
- Detached double garage with parking
- Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate accommodation on offer
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation which is offered in this four bedroom detached family home. The property has been modernised to a high standard including a stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a luxuriously appointed bathroom, plus neutral decor and new carpets and flooring throughout.
To the ground floor a bright entrance hallway leading to the spacious lounge with fireplace, large window to the front and opens through into the separate dining room/conservatory perfect for family living and entertaining which in turn opens out to the very private lawned rear garden with paved patio area ideal for relaxing. The stylish high gloss fitted kitchen benefits from fitted integrated appliances and a further seating area. The ground floor also offers a guest W.C. There is a further playroom/dining room. To the first floor four bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The contemporary family bathroom is well presented and fitted with a three piece suite and over bath shower.
The property has a large private garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with planted boarders and patio area for entertaining with new decking area with seating at the side of the garden. To the front is a further garden and driveway to the side allowing access to the double garage with up and over doors.
The light and airy feel to this beautifully presented spacious and versatile family home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Internal inspection highly recommended.
The property is situated in this highly sought after and convenient location with many local amenities available including a wide choice of shops, schools and recreational facilities. The property is ideally placed for daily travelling to the centre of Leeds and easy access to Leeds Bradford Airport along with the Leeds Outer Ring Road, providing access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1,M62,A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Chestnut Drive, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds and Letting Agents Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes and also property to rent. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds or houses to let.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, rent a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.