Fullerton Road, Byfleet, Surrey
* Off street parking and garage
* Spacious living and accommodation
* Private well landscaped rear garden
* Popular road within walking distance to local Village school
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom Semi-detached property located within a popular and quiet road in the heart of Byfleet Village. This property offers good living and accommodation space and has been renovated throughout to a good standard including new electrics, heating system and double glazing. Driveway for off street parking at the front and additional shared driveway at the side to garage. Large naturally lit sitting and dining room, fully carpeted with main feature being the modern electric fire. French doors from dining room end allowing direct access and views out on to the garden. Modern kitchen offering plenty of wall and base units, integrated appliances include double oven and electric hob. There is a back door from the kitchen out on to the garden. Upstairs are three very good size bedrooms, Master bedroom large double with bedroom two being good size double including in built storage cupboards. Bedroom three is a single room. Access to the loft from the landing, pull down ladder, fully boarded with light. The outside space in this property is lovely. A private rear garden which has been beautifully landscaped to include two patio areas so you can enjoy all aspects of the garden, laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs. Location is key being set within a quiet and popular road within walking distance to the local Village school. Shops and amenities close by. Easy reach to all main transport links including M25 and A3. EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED AND STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
The information contained in these Sales Particulars does not form part of any contract, neither is any warranty given or implied by Green & Parry or their clients as to the accuracy of measurements or details stated. Every effort is made to ensure that our Sales Particulars are correct and reliable. We do not test service systems and appliances and we are unable to verify they are in working order.
Fullerton Road, Byfleet, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Byfleet & New Haw Station1.4 miles
- West Byfleet Station1.5 miles
- Weybridge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Esther and Denise, the Byfleet Ladies, have a wealth of local knowledge. They wish to provide an unequalled service which maintains traditional values but with cutting edge technology. So sit back, and watch us, a service you will get that others shout about but do not deliver. Green & Parry is not just another estate agent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30084930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green and Parry, Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.