Bennetts Lane, Burley, Ringwood, BH24
- Four-bedroom detached house
- Ideal New Forest Location
- Southerly facing garden
- Parking for three cars and Garage
- Cattle grid entrance
- Successful holiday let business
- Perfectly located for walking, cycling, horse riding and golf
- Stunning kitchen with garden views
- Located in the desirable New Forest of village of Burley
Stunning four-bedroom New Forest house in a perfect location for making the most of the New Forest and its beautiful landscape. The property is immaculate throughout and can be sold vacant or as an ongoing business. The ground floor has a stunning kitchen with ample space for a kitchen table and a huge window offers pretty views across the garden to the paddocks beyond. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room/family room making an ideal entertaining space. The spacious cottage style living room features a wood burner with a front aspect. There is also a handy cloakroom with a WC on the ground floor. The first-floor features three/four bedrooms, a sizable master bedroom and en-suite shower room with shower and WC, a second well-proportioned double bedroom, and the third smaller double bedroom. There is also a single/box room ideal as a home study or nursery. The family bathroom has a bath with shower over and WC. The property is well dressed and immaculate throughout and can be sold ready to move in or continue as holiday let business.
Outside to the front is space for three cars and a single garage. The garage has a water supply, power, and a window looking over the garden. Rosedale has a fully enclosed garden with a terrace ideal for alfresco dining and a beautiful garden overlooking paddocks beyond. A secure shed is also included.
Perfectly located on a New Forest lane with fantastic walking routes straight from the garden gate and a variety of New Forest landscapes, this cottage is ideally located for outdoor activities and exploring. The town of Ringwood is six miles away and has a large Waitrose, Sainsburys and little independent shops. For trips to the coast, Highcliffe and Mudeford beaches are only about 15 minutes drive, with Bournemouth only 18 miles away. If you are after a fresh locally sourced meal for the family, just a short stroll up the lane is The White Buck with a nice garden and great for a quick refreshment too.
Holiday Let Business
Rosedale is currently used as a successful holiday let business with many returning guests. If the buyer would like to continue with the current business, please contact Fells Gulliver for further details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bennetts Lane, Burley, Ringwood, BH24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sway Station4.2 miles
- Brockenhurst Station4.8 miles
- New Milton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18191870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.