Thorncliffe Avenue, Darley Dale, Matlock
- Detached Bungalow
- Far reaching Derbyshire countryside views
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Large open plan kitchen living area
This four bedroom extended split level property has undergone a comprehensive program of renovation. This immaculately presented contemporary detached property is deceptively spacious and warrants an internal inspection.
This four bedroom extended split level property has undergone a comprehensive program of renovation. This immaculately presented contemporary detached property is deceptively spacious and warrants an internal inspection. Standing on a substantial plot with fantastic views to the rear and a large summer house at the rear. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with views of the gardens. There is a utility kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms with one ensuite. Outside there is ample off road parking and an attached garage.
Double glazed door opens from the front elevation into the entrance hall. Doors open to two bedrooms. Stairs lead up to two further bedrooms and ensuite. Steps lead down to the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen.
Bedroom 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
Opening from the entrance hall with double glazed window to the front and electric underfloor heating.
Bedroom 10' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.20m )
Door opens from the entrance hall with double glazed window to the front and electric underfloor heating.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Area 19' 9" x 24' 7" ( 6.02m x 7.49m )
This beautiful open plan room has a log burner and has tiled flooring. This light and spacious room has a double glazed window to the side, double glazed bi-folding doors and double glazed french doors. Providing additional light at the area is a double glazed lantern in the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 14' 8" ( 3.17m x 4.47m )
This recently installed modern kitchen features a range of kitchen units with one and a half Belfast style sink inset into the worksurfaces. There is space for a washing machine and electric cooker. Tiling follows through from the open plan lounge/dining area. Double glazed window to the rear provides views of the garden and beyond.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.06m x 2.21m )
Formally the kitchen, this utility has a range of kitchen style units with under cabinet lighting, integrated electric cooker and electric hob with extractor fan over. Tiled walls and floor, space for a washing machine and dryer. Inset stainless steel sink.
Accessed off the open plan lounger/dining room. Bathroom suite comprises of bath with mixer tap shower head, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floors. Useful storage cupboard.
Side Entrance Hall
With a double glazed door and steps down to the kitchen area.
Accessed from the staircase in the entrance hall the landing has a chrome central heating radiator.
Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Please note the bedroom is built into the roof space so has restricted height in places. Double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed skylight to the rear. The bedroom i fitted with a range of bedroom wardrobes.
Bedroom 6' 9" x 10' 7" ( 2.06m x 3.23m )
With a double glazed window to the rear. Opens into the ensuite.
Having a walk in shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage under. Double glazed skylight to the rear elevation. Tiled walls, flooring and chrome heated towel rail. Storage cupboard with boiler housed.
Driveway providing access to the garage at the side.
With up and over door.
Decking area accessed from the french doors and bi-folding doors. Leading to the lawn bordered by mature plants and shrubs. Double glazed shed/log store and summerhouse.
Spacious wooden summer house with wooden floor, double glazed window, lighting, electrics and telephone point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Thorncliffe Avenue, Darley Dale, Matlock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station3.3 miles
- Matlock Bath Station4.3 miles
- Cromford Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office�
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent�
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK105862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.