William Road, West Bridgford, NOTTINGHAM
- AVAILABLE NOW
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- HOUSE SHARE
- WEST BRIDGEFORD
- DESIRED LOCATION
- EN SUITE
- SHARED LIVING AREA
- MODERN DECOR
*AVAILABLE NOW *DOUBLE BEDROOM *HOUSE SHARE *WEST BRIDGEFORD *PARKING *DESIRED LOCATION *EN SUITE *SHARED LIVING AREA *MODERN DECOR
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE THIS WEEK TO MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!
AVAILABLE NOW - REFURBISHED FURNISHED HOUSE SHARE WITH BILLS INCLUDED
A cleaner is also provided for the communal areas every two weeks.
Refurbished throughout, this professional house share benefits from being in a perfect location and being brand new throughout. The location is walking distance to West Bridgford Central Avenue which is popular with shoppers and working professionals, whilst there is regular transport to Nottingham City Centre and easy links to motorways.
Externally, there is allocated parking.
This room is located on the ground floor and has a prive ensuite. The double room is complete with furniture, carpet and lets in ample light. The ensuite shower room has a tiled finish, toilet and hand basin.
To the ground floor of the property is the main bay fronted lounge facing the front of the property, and to the rear is an extended kitchen. Newly fitted and stylish, there is ample work top space, cooking space and units. There is also a dining area.
A communal cleaner is provided every two weeks. Gas, Elec, Wifi, Council Tax and Water are included.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
William Road, West Bridgford, NOTTINGHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station1.1 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Nottingham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Nottingham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4581K3509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.