Rabbits Road, London
Tenure: Leasehold, 107 years remaining
The flat is walking distance to Manor Park Over Ground Station or a short bus ride away to East Ham, Ilford and Stratford Stations. Not only do you benefit with having public transport at your doorstep, but access to local amenities is within easy reach. Manor Park Library is also within a short walking distance.
This flat benefits from the following fantastic features;
- A Spacious Double Room
- A Reasonable Sized Reception
- A Separate Kitchen
- Located on the Second Floor
- Secure Entry
**VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Please contact us on now too arrange viewings!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by 444 Rentals Ltd and there is no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the vendor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rabbits Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manor Park Station0.3 miles
- Woodgrange Park Station0.5 miles
- Ilford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Triple 4 Group we pride ourselves with years of experience as an Estate and Lettings Agent. With our extensive knowledge of the property market and our expertise, we can be sure to offer you a comprehensive and efficient service which delivers outstanding results.
Our carefully selected team of trustworthy property specialists have years of experience with a vast amount of knowledge in the property sector. They will always be on hand to assist you with your individual needs to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RR12B-SALE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Triple 4 Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.