Adel Park Gardens, Leeds, LS16
- Detached family house in this much sought after area of Adel
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Leafy cul de sac location
- Established gardens, driveway, garage
- In need of some modernisation
- Positioned on a large plot, further scope to extend
- Viewing is essential to appreciate what is on offer
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a detached family home, with scope to modernise and put your own stamp on - the home is ideal for a growing family. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room leading to a conservatory with French doors to a little sun trap patio area perfect for evening drinks or breakfast in the morning. Separate kitchen/breakfast room with side access leading to the converted garage which now houses a bedroom perfect for visitors or it could be used as a playroom.
On the first floor three double bedrooms, two with en-suites, large family bathroom, and a further single bedroom. With the added advantage of a very useable loft which is fully boarded. The garden with patio area, sizeable lawn, mature boarders and decking perfect for outside entertaining and family life, this is all south facing and really is a stunning space to spend your time. To the front is a driveway, deep border with shrubs and plants giving you complete privacy.
The property is conveniently situated at the head of this very desirable cul de sac in Adel which is an extremely sought after residential location to the north of Leeds. There are many local amenities available including a wide choice of shops, schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by providing easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62 & A1).
Some of the images have been provided by the owners from the previous year.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Adel Park Gardens, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.9 miles
- Headingley Station2.1 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds and Letting Agents Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes and also property to rent. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds or houses to let.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, rent a semi in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC201125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.