Dunstarn Gardens, Adel, Leeds
- NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- Extended, detached,
- Highly regarded location,
- Open plan breakfast/kitchen
- leading to family/dining/games room,
- Separate sitting room, guest w.c.
- Five Bedrooms,
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en - suite,
- Bedroom two with en - suite,
- Integral Garage with door to Utility,
A STUNNING PROPERTY. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Situated in a PRIME location within Adel is this EXTENDED, detached home. The spacious and flexible accommodation has been remodelled and much improved by the current owners and would be perfect for the growing family.
In brief, this FABULOUS home comprises;
Reception hall with concealed coats cupboard, CONTEMPORARY wood and glass staircase leading to the first floor, guest W.C., door to INTEGRAL garage, utility, spacious, light and airy breakfast/kitchen, ample room for table and chairs, the kitchen enjoys a range of high gloss units with MARBLE work surfaces over, AEG induction hob, NEFF oven and grill, space for an 'American style' fridge/freezer, the breakfast kitchen is open to a FANTASTIC family/dining/games room with bi folding doors to the side and patio doors to the rear. There is also a separate sitting room.
To the first floor there are five bedrooms, four being double and one single. The master suite has a dressing area with a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit alongside an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two also enjoys en-suite facilities and there is a luxurious family bathroom.
Outside, to the front, a block paved driveway leads to an integral garage, there is a lawned garden with Yorkshire stone patio. Externally, to the back, a garden with WONDERFUL farmland views. A beautiful lawned garden with decking area and separate barbecue area. The perfect garden to entertain and relax with family and friends.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dunstarn Gardens, Adel, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station2.2 miles
- Horsforth Station2.3 miles
- Burley Park Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE180178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.