Staples Barn, Henfield
- Beautifully Presented Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fantastic Kitchen Breakfast Room With Appliances
- Separate Utility Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Large Sun Room Extension With Bi Fold Doors
- Wonderful Rear Garden With Southerly Aspect
- Off Street Parking For At Least 3 Cars
- Extremely Well Presented
- Close To St Peter's CEP School
Staples Barn is located on the north western outskirts of the village with easy access to facilities including the bustling High Street with it’s eclectic range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Henfield Leisure Centre is also nearby. Many miles of countryside walking and cycling is available from Henfield including the Downslink cycle path. Secondary schooling is available at Steyning Grammar.
This mature terraced house has been skilfully improved and extended to provide deceptively spacious accommodation. The property now enjoys a fabulous garden room extension to the rear providing plenty of dining space and overlooks the good sized rear garden which has a bright southerly aspect. The kitchen breakfast room is extremely well fitted and includes some integral appliances and a separate utility area. The cosy lounge is double aspect and has a character wood burning stove. Upstairs, there are three comfortable sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom.
EPC Available Shortly.
BrochuresBrochureStaples Barn, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Staples Barn, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.0 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30087264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.