Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Gaywood, King's Lynn
- Popular Location off Wootton Road
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Utility Area
- Well Maintained Garden
Located on the popular Stonebridge Estate off Wootton Road is this well presented two bedroom semi detached house. Viewing highly recommended,
Located just off Wootton Road and being conveniently close to shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station, This well presented semi detached house comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility area, first floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed entrance door to entrance hall, radiator, double glazed window, stairs to first floor, wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge / Diner 20' 3" x 10' 2" ( 6.17m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows, two radiators, storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Units at base and wall level, roll edge work top, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for cooker, extractor over, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window, radiator, opening to:
Utility 7' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.39m x 1.70m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed doors to front and rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.82m )
Two double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
Bath, hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window.
Low level W.C, radiator, double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden for easy maintenance. The rear garden has been beautifully maintained with a large patio area and gravel borders. There is a further paved patio at the bottom of the garden. The remainder is laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing. There is also a useful brick store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Gaywood, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN113942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.