Lloyds Place, London, SE3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning period detached building
- Two bedroom 1st floor flat on the edge of the heath
- Lovely bright and spacious kitchen/diner
- Large master bedroom
- 2nd smaller double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Stunning huge rear communal garden
- Offered unfurnished
Available from the beg May and offered unfurnished. The property is a very short walk to Blackheath Village, local shops and transport links.
Lloyds Place, London, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackheath Station0.2 miles
- Lewisham Station0.8 miles
- Elverson Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Comber & Company has been established here in Blackheath since 1993, an independent family firm owned and run by Jeremy Comber, who started work in Blackheath Village in 1976 for a firm of estate agents & surveyors, E Wookey & Co., now no longer in existence. Jeremy then moved to Sloane Square to further his career, returning to Blackheath in 1985 and setting up an estate agency from the current premises, now trading under the family banner.
William Hale manages the sales team with 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 870a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Comber & Company, Blackheath Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.