Fortis Green, East Finchley, N2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Split level conversion
- Double bedroom
- Living room with laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen
- Great location
- Part Furnished
- Council Tax Band C
One double bedroom furnished duplex conversion on Fortis Green close walk to East Finchley tube station, ideal for a professional couple. This lovely property benefits from a double bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathroom, neutral clean décor, contemporary furniture, fitted wardrobes, bedroom being at the rear of the building. Recently fitted carpets in the bedroom and hallways. Ideal for the shopping and transport facilities of East Finchley. This property would be ideal for a couple. Part furnished and available mid-October. Landlord is open to longer term tenancies.
Fortis Green, East Finchley, N2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.2 miles
- Highgate Station1.1 miles
- Finchley Central Station1.5 miles
About the agent
The Complete Letting Service
As the largest independent family-run estate agency in North and North West London, we have been helping people fulfil their property dreams since 1964.
In fact, Martyn Gerrard were one of the first Estate Agents to let properties back in the '70s, so you can rely on our knowledge and experience.
Professionalism is important to us. That is why our Managing Director Mr Simon Gerrard was President o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAF090132_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.