Mandeville Court, Chingford E4
- Two Bedrooms
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Bright & Airy Accommodation Throughout
- Allocated Parking plus Visitors Parking
- Excellent Catchment for Local Schools
- Newly Extended Lease In Excess Of 160 Years
- Excellent Transport Links, Bus Routes & Easy access to A406/M11
- Chain free Sale
The bright and airy apartment benefits from two spacious bedrooms, good size lounge/diner, kitchen and modern bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazed throughout.
For parents concerned about schools, there are some excellent primary and secondary schools to choose from. The well regarded Chase Lane primary school is located within walking distance of this property.
The property is conveniently located within easy walking distance of Chingford Mount high street with it's array of quality restaurants, cafe's, shops and transport links. There are many bus routes, some direct to Stratford City and the new Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
Rail and public transport connections will be enhanced with a direct rail link to London Liverpool Street (20 mins) via the new Meridian Water Station, currently under construction, and Tottenham Hale (5 mins) via the Victoria Line.
The property is offered for sale on a chain free basis.
We highly recommend booking an internal inspection to fully appreciate this exceptional property and it's many features to avoid disappointment. By appointment only. Please contact our sales team to arrange a viewing appointment on
ENTRANCE HALL Spotlights, electric heater with cover, wood effect laminate flooring, cupboard housing emersion heater and providing storage space, entry phone system.
KITCHEN A range of wall and base units, free standing cooler, tall fridge/freezer, double glazed windows to side aspect, tiled floor, splashbacks, stainless steel sink, spotlights, space for washing machine and dish washer.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed windows to front aspect, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, spotlights, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed windows, wood effect laminate flooring, loft hatch providing access to loft area.
BATHROOM Tiled enclosed bath with shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, a range of shelving into alcove, vanity hand wash basin, low level flush W.C, extractor fan, spotlights.
EXTERIOR Allocated parking, communal gardens, visitors parking.
LOUNGE Spotlights, electric heater with cover, wood effect laminate flooring, square arch into kitchen.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mandeville Court, Chingford E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Road Station0.8 miles
- Northumberland Park Station1.3 miles
- Edmonton Green Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Coultons are a respected independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of residential property in Chingford and the surrounding areas.
Here at Coultons we understand that moving house is one of life's most stressful events and we are here to ensure that you have a much less stressful move than you thought possible. When choosing your estate agent don't make a life changing decision on a whim, choose your agent carefully. We have a wealth of experience in the industry
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101681001847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coultons, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.