Dryden Avenue, Hanwell, W7
- Three Bedrooms
- West Facing Private Garden
- Private Entrance
- Moments from Hanwell Crossrail Station
- Eat-in Kitchen/Diner
- Well Proportioned Rooms
This smart three bedroom first floor flat has been designed with space in mind and has a private west facing garden. With a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout including a generous kitchen/diner, it’s perfect for professionals and young families alike. Located on a quiet tree lined road moments from the popular Hobbayne Primary and Drayton Manor High schools. The soon to be Crossrail station in Hanwell is also close by along with the independent cafe’s, shops and restaurants of Greenford Avenue.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dryden Avenue, Hanwell, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Drayton Green Station0.2 miles
- Hanwell Station0.4 miles
- Castle Bar Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are an estate agent covering Ealing, Northfields, Hanwell, Brentford and the surrounding areas who believe in keeping the best of what's gone before, and making things better wherever we can.
This means having the customer service and values of a traditional agency combined with a modern marketing expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18250581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sargeants, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.