One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- 385 sq ft wrap around terrace
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Stunning specification
- 2.9m ceiling heights
- Residents' lounge and library
- Residents' health club with pool and spa
- Parks, gardens and waterways
- Moments to stations, crossrail, River Pier
This Loft apartment collection has been carefully finished to a high standard with natural materials and finishes throughout, generous ceiling hights (2.9m), comfort cooling and underfloor heating.
Residents also have access to a number of on-site amenities spread across the ground and first floors, including:
- 10,500 sq ft health club including a 20 metre pool, gym, studio space and spa
One Park Drive is fantastically connected: it is just a short distance from London City Airport, Canary Wharf underground station (Jubilee Line) two Docklands Light Railway stations and Thames River Bus Pier. The anticipated arrival of Crossrail will mean you'll be able to reach the West End in 13 minutes and Heathrow in just 39 minutes.
Now complete and ready to make your home. Please call to arrange a visit to our marketing suite and view our show apartments.
Show home photography and computer generated images for indicative purposes only.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
One Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.