Manchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley
- Manchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley
- 5 Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Superb Retained Character Features
- Woodburners, Aga Range, Gallery Landing
- Gorgeous Modern Bathrooms
- Garden, Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- BOND & REFERENCES REQUIRED. NO SMOKERS
- Contact Us To View
Manchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley is a 4 bedroom, character-rich barn conversion, boasting superb retained features combined with modern touches to great effect throughout. The interior exposed stonework sets the tone for this wonderful home, which is peppered with features including woodburners, the Aga range cooker, a gallery landing and fabulous contemporary bathrooms.
Providing great outdoor space too, the property has a generous rear garden with lawns and planting areas, beyond which, the valley rolls away and opens out to stunning moorland views. The added benefits of a garage and ample off road parking too, make this property equally well suited to modern family living, while a convenient position which still retains a semi-rural feel, makes both commuting and access to amenities easily achievable.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Spacious Entrance Hallway with Integral Garage, Lounge, large Family Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, WC, first floor Landing off to Bedroom 1 with En-Suite Bathroom, Bedrooms 2-4, Family Bathroom, second floor Landing off to Gallery Snug and Storage. Externally, there is a good size Rear Garden with fabulous views beyond and ample off road driveway parking in addition to the integral Garage.
Positioned mid way between Burnley & Rossendale, this property offers the best of each direction, combined with a rural outlook to the rear and easily accessible commuter routes, motorway links and public transport connections too. Town centre amenities are within a few minutes and glorious open countryside including surrounding Clowbridge reservoir, is literally on the doorstep. A real rarity, this property is available now with viewing highly recommended.
* Bond & References Required * NO SMOKERS * Deposit £2,305 * Holding Deposit £461
Entrance Hallway - 11.50m x 3.28m (37'9" x 10'9") -
Lounge - 3.85m x 8.01m (12'8" x 26'3") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 7.59m x 4.54m (24'11" x 14'11") -
Dining Room - 3.81m x 4.55m (12'6" x 14'11") -
Family Room - 10.48m x 4.82m (34'5" x 15'10") -
Wc - 1.07m x 1.64m (3'6" x 5'5") -
Utility - 2.48m x 1.89m (8'2" x 6'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m x 7.93m (12'6" x 26'0") -
En-Suite Bathroom - 3.82m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.85m x 4.50m (12'8" x 14'9") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.83m x 3.70m (12'7" x 12'2") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.70m x 3.70m (12'2" x 12'2") -
Family Bathroom - 3.87m x 4.00m (12'8" x 13'1") -
Attic Gallery Snug -
Side Gated Driveway -
Integral Garage - 4.88m x 4.82m (16'0" x 15'10") -
Rear Garden -
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - In the event that a pet was considered at this property, the rent would usually increase by an additional 5%.
* SMOKERS - Smokers are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresBrochureManchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley
Manchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station1.5 miles
- Rose Grove Station1.8 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Farrow & Farrow
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a new agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29100092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.