Lynemouth Road, Ellington, NE61
- Allocated parking
- Unique and standout design
- Rural lifestyle
- Country village pub just minute's away
- Great for pet lovers
- Ideal location for dog walks
- Close to the Northumberland Coastline
- Ofsted rated Excellent Primary School nearby
- Perfect for those who love the outdoor lifestyle
- Close to local village amenities
Upstairs features two double bedrooms, one with en suite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is two allocated parking spaces as well as a turfed & fenced garden.
Combining contemporary design with unrivaled luxury, Wayside Point comprises 99 properties across its first phase.
Each home is exquisitely styled, inside and out, with high class specification, finishing and balanced use of space, with the attention to detail extending to the professionally landscaped development.
Situated in the picturesque village of Ellington, Wayside Point is located on the site of the former Ellington Colliery, which was the last operational deep mine in the North East before it closed in 2005. The development seamlessly combines striking modern property design with the peaceful rural Northumberland landscape, and with the stunning Cresswell Bay just a few minutes away, it is ideal for those wanting their cake and to eat it too.
(Internal images are for marketing purposes only and not specific to each site)
Lynemouth Road, Ellington, NE61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Widdrington Station2.5 miles
- Pegswood Station4.3 miles
- Morpeth Station6.2 miles
About the development
COME AND VIEW OUR 3 STUNNING SHOWHOMES! NOW OPEN!
- Combining contemporary design with unrivalled luxury
- Homes to suit every customers needs
- Each home is exquisitely styled, inside and out
- Situated in the picturesque village of Ellington
- Combines striking modern property design with the peaceful rural Northumberland landscape
Here at Ascent Homes our passion is to create quality houses which make you feel right at home. We have hand-picked some stunning locations from beachfront to contemporary urban living to idyllic rural settings in order to create unique homes which complement and enhance each of their individual surroundings.
Arch is the company behind Ascent who are responsible for the construction of our new homes, already well established within Northumberland for creating and enhancing communities t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference holly1819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascent Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.