Jade House, Lancaster Grove, NW3
- High specification
- Underground parking space
- Open plan kitchen
- Communal garden
Located on the 2nd floor of this residential development, the property provides you with 813 square feet of living space and an underground parking space. The property benefits from gas central heating, wood flooring throughout, and access to a communal courtyard garden. The garage also provides all residents with individual storage rooms to be used. The master bedroom is fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobe, and an en-suite bathroom.
Our favourite feature of this lovely home is the modern open plan kitchen. Fully integrated with a range of appliances, you will have use of the following: full length fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/drier, microwave, and electric hob and oven. This property is a perfect home for a family or sharers.
Jade House is ideally located on the leafy Lancaster Grove; 5 minutes' walk to Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) Station. You will also find yourself within a 5-minute walk from Belsize Park where you would be able to enjoy various local restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. Access to Central London (7 minutes to Green Park) and Canary Wharf (21 minutes) is very convenient for any professionals or students. You can also travel by Northern Line (from Belsize Park) or catch a number of various busses to Central London (Marble Arch, Oxford Circus).
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our expert lettings team on .
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 966
Jade House, Lancaster Grove, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swiss Cottage Station0.3 miles
- Belsize Park Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Complete are a specialist partner for investors and overseas landlords who spread the complexities of management of their residential investment assets across international markets. With global expertise at each point of the residential investment management cycle, Complete manage handover from the developer, preparation of the property for letting with furnishing and design services, lettings and property management and sale of the asset to maximise returns.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete Prime Residential Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.