Radnor Terrace London W14
- *Available for LIVE online viewing*
- 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bathroom
- Private balcony
- Resident only leisure facilities
- 24 hr concierge
- Approx. 992 sqft (92 sqm)
- EPC B
Both bedrooms are good sized doubles with the master benefiting from an en-suite and in-built wardrobes. There is good storage space throughout and a separate utility/laundry area.
The property also has access to the on site, resident only leisure facilities including a gym, pool and cinema room as well a 24 hr concierge. The apartment is perfect for owner occupiers and investment alike.
Close to the amenities of Kensington High Street and not far from fantastic transport links and bus routes, this property is well located for access to all parts of London as well as close to the Earl's Court station for ease to Heathrow on the Piccadilly Line.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Radnor Terrace London W14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensington Olympia Station0.2 miles
- West Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Barons Court Station0.5 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P65138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.