Bolney Road, Cowfold,
- Character End Of Terrace Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Excellent Sized Living Room With Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Bathroom/WC With Shower Enclosure
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Picturesque Gardens With Studio
- Private Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Central Village Location
The village of Cowfold offers everyday shopping facilities at it’s popular Co-Op store and St Peter’s Primary School is within a few minutes walk. The larger village of Henfield is within 5 miles to the south offering a wider range of local facilities and the Market town of Horsham is within 7 miles to the north offering a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure pursuits and a mainline railway station with regular services to London. Many miles of countryside walking can be accessed from nearby.
This character home has an excellent blend of old world charm and modern practicality. There is an excellent sized living room with feature fireplace, a second reception room ideal for dining with quarry tiled flooring and a well equipped contemporary kitchen adjacent. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobe cupboards. The refitted bathroom/WC also has a separate double sized shower enclosure.
Externally, there is a beautifully kept, good sized garden, with southerly aspect, with patio area immediately to the rear of the cottage, there is an area of lawn which is bordered by a range of perennial plants and ornamental bushes. To the lower end of the garden is a useful garden studio building with power and light supplied with pleasant seating area to the front. A rear access gate leads to the private driveway, which is suitable for 2 cars.
Agents Note: As with many properties of this age and style there is a private right of access for a neighbour at the rear of the property.
BrochuresBrochureBolney Road, Cowfold,
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bolney Road, Cowfold,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station5.9 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30098243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.