High Street, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
- Detached Cottage
- Thatched Roof
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
Shipways are pleased to offer to market this SIX BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE situated in the desirable village of MICKLETON.
A detached thatched cottage situated in the sought after, peaceful village of Mickleton. This versatile property would make a substantial family home, an ideal commercial business venture or a fantastic buy to let investment. There are five generous double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms & one single bedroom with separate bathroom. It has a large family kitchen/diner, separate w.c and two reception rooms. Externally there is plenty off road parking for multiple vehicles and access to a detached garage.
Obscure single glazed window to front and wooden door to side. Tiled floor.
Reception Room One 18' 7" max x 15' 11" plus door recess ( 5.66m max x 4.85m plus door recess )
(Restricted ceiling height) Two single glazed windows to front and a further single glazed window to side. Single glazed French doors to side. Two central heating radiators, coving and wooden flooring. Feature fireplace. Opening to reception room two.
Reception Room Two 17' 10" max into bay x 5' 11" max ( 5.44m max into bay x 1.80m max )
Single glazed bay window to side, coving and wooden flooring. Through to inner hall.
Obscure single glazed window to rear and two sky lights. Central heating radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation. Opening to kitchen- diner and doors to w.c and five bedrooms.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 9" plus recess x 12' 11" max ( 6.32m plus recess x 3.94m max )
A range of fitted wall and base units with roll top surfaces over incorporating a sink/drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Space for electrical appliances (fridge/freezer, range cooker with hood over, washing machine and tumble dryer). Storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Single glazed window to front and two single glazed windows to side.
Bedroom 18' 10" max into bay x 13' 3" max into fitted wardrobes ( 5.74m max into bay x 4.04m max into fitted wardrobes )
(Restricted ceiling height) Single glazed bay window to side and two central heating radiators. Fitted wardrobe and storage. Door to en suite.
Fitted w.c, sink with pedestal and tiling to splash prone areas. Shower cubicle with screen and electric shower. Electric heated towel rail and two extractor fans.
Bedroom 9' 4" plus door recess x 8' max ( 2.84m plus door recess x 2.44m max )
Single glazed windows to side and rear. Central heating radiator and door to en suite.
Fitted w.c and vanity sink with tiling to splash prone areas. Shower cubicle with screen and electric shower. Electric heated towel rail and two extractor fans.
Bedroom 14' 4" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.37m max x 4.09m max )
(Restricted ceiling height) Single glazed window to side and central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobe and storage. Door to en suite.
Fitted w.c and vanity sink. Shower cubicle with screen and electric shower. Electric heated towel rail and two extractor fans.
Bedroom 19' 3" max x 13' 5" max ( 5.87m max x 4.09m max )
(Restricted ceiling height) Two single glazed windows to front. Two central heating radiators and door to en suite.
Close coupled flush and vanity sink. Double shower tray with mixer shower.
Obscure single glazed window to side.
Bedroom 13' 4" max into fitted wardrobe x 13' 2" ( 4.06m max into fitted wardrobe x 4.01m )
(Restricted ceiling height) Single glazed window to front, central heating radiator and picture rail. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
(Restricted ceiling height) Close coupled flush w.c and vanity sink with tiling to splash prone areas. Double shower cubicle with screen and mixer shower. Obscure double glazed window to side and heated towel rail.
(Restricted ceiling height) Single glazed window to side. Central heating radiator. Doors to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 3" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 3.56m max )
(Restricted ceiling height) Single glazed window to front, central heating radiator and brick fireplace.
(Restricted ceiling height) Fitted w.c, vanity sink with storage and tiling to splash prone areas. Panelled bath and double shower cubicle with screen and mixer shower. Single glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and loft access.
Rear Open Porch
Concrete on/off driving providing off road parking. Flower beds and gated access to side garden.
Concrete and gravelled rear garden enclosed by timber fencing to side and hedge to rear. Further hedge and wall to second other side. Cast iron gates to side. Laid lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
High Street, Mickleton, Chipping Campden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Redditch Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Redditch
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC107092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.