Blenheim Lane, Wheatley
- Character cottage
- No onward chain
- Extensive amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
- Modernised throughout
- Two double bedrooms
The property has been modernised, bursting with character features throughout. Entering through the front door you are greeted by a spacious lounge with beamed ceilings and gas-fired stove, further to the ground floor is a space for a dining table and a newly installed kitchen with an induction hob and integrated appliances. To the first floor, two spacious bedrooms along with a family bathroom with a walk-in double shower. Outside there is a private front garden with a path leading up to the front door.
* Character cottage in sought after village location
* No onward chain
* Excellent location with easy access to A/M40 for Oxford, London & the Midlands
* Extensive amenities in close proximity to property
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Public transport links a few minutes walk away
* Links to Oxford, Thame and Aylesbury, plus two train stations and Oxford bus station for airports
The property is located on Blenheim Lane in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.IMPORTANT
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Blenheim Lane, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.0 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10407780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.