Rushwood Park, Standish, WN6 0GH
- Two Bedroom Coach House
- Single Integral Garage
- Private Secure Rear Garden
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Option Of Part / Unfurnished
- Well Maintained Home
- Private Driveway
- Early Viewing Essential
The property is presented in a contemporary style with neutral décor and floor coverings that includes: a private entrance with access to the integral garage and first floor where all living accommodation is situated. There is a good sized master bedroom which comes with the option of contemporary bedroom furniture, one further single bedroom, a contemporary bathroom suite with shower and a lounge area with an open plan setting into the kitchen. Externally the property has a private driveway and rear garden.
The property is warmed by gas fired central heating which is further insulated with UPVC double glazing. Located within walking distance of Standish Village and its vast selection of thriving amenities, Winnard & Brown highly recommend early internal viewings on this well planned and attractive home.
RESTRICTIONS: 'Bond Scheme Not Accepted' Pets considered
RENT: £600.00 PCM
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rushwood Park, Standish, WN6 0GH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Gathurst Station2.3 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Winnard & Brown are an Independent family run business providing a personalised attentive service that is unmatched in the Wigan area. Whether you are a vendor or purchaser, landlord or tenant, Winnard & Brown will provide the friendly and professional service that you are looking for and deserve.
At Winnard & Brown we pride ourselves on making sure that every home is marketed in the best way possible, regardless of price or property type.
That's Why When You Instruct Us You Will
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference rushw41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winnard & Brown, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.