Vicarage Close, Silksworth, Sunderland, SR3
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors into garden
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Handy storage in hallway and upstairs landing
Just to the south of Sunderland is our brand-new Persimmon Homes' development Hillfield Meadows featuring a mix of two, three, four and five-bedroom homes suitable for all. With great transport links and a choice of amenities close by, you'll be sure to find something perfect for you.
Arrange an appointment today to discover your dream home.About this home
Enjoy the best of modern living in this popular three bedroom home which benefits from a stylish open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading into the garden. The Derwent's bright front aspect living room, separate utility room, handy storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor. Upstairs, bedroom 1 has an en suite and there's a good-sized family bathroom and further storage.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.51 x 2.84 metres / 18' 1'' x 9' 4''
- Living room - 3.94 x 3.68 metres / 12' 11'' x 12' 1''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.25 metres / 12' 11'' x 10' 8''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.93 x 2.9 metres / 9' 7'' x 9' 6''
- Bedroom 3/Study - 2.49 x 2.9 metres / 8' 2'' x 9' 6''
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Vicarage Close, Silksworth, Sunderland, SR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University Metro Station2.1 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station2.2 miles
- Millfield Metro Station2.4 miles
About the development
Together, we make a home
We've been building homes and creating communities for 45+ years. With over 400 locations throughout the UK, a new Persimmon home could be right up your street.
We build a vast range of properties ranging from apartments - perfect for first-time buyers & downsizers - to large family houses, but what we're most proud of is creating homes.
We know buying a home is an important decision. You can enjoy peace of mind and feel secure in the knowledg
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.