Portland Road, East Grinstead
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
- 2 BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- ONSITE PARKING
- COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- ONSITE MANAGER
- EMERGENCY PULL CORDS TO ALL ROOMS
- NO CHAIN
Entrance Hall -
Shower Room -
Lounge - 4.32m x 3.89m maximum (14'2 x 12'9 maximum) -
Kitchen - 3.15m x 1.93m maximum (10'4 x 6'4 maximum) -
Bedroom 1 - 3.07m x 2.84m maximum (10'1 x 9'4 maximum) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.56m x 2.34m maximum (11'8 x 7'8 maximum) -
BrochuresBrochurePortland Road, East Grinstead
Portland Road, East Grinstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.5 miles
- Dormans Station2.4 miles
- Lingfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Shillan is a family run business started in 2005 and dedicated to serving our local community. Our ethos is to provide an honest and friendly service and using our years of experience in the industry to ensure a smooth move, you pack and we will do the rest!
At Shillan we strive to make ourselves as accessible as possible to our clients, the office may be closed but we are always on the end of an email to reassure and help out as much as possible. You can pop in and see us in the office
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30100220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shillan Property, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.