Lee Road, BARRY
- LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS
- LOUNGE / DINER
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER 2020
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- AGENTS TO WEAR PPE EQUIPMENT
- VIEWINGS COVID-19 SECURE
- EPC - D
LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS
ALL VIEWINGS COVID-19 SECURE
AGENTS WEARING PPE EQUIPMENT WHILST CARRYING OUT APPOINTMENTS
**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS
A gorgeous three bedroom end terrace property situated in a popular location of Barry. Conveniently located close to amenities and transport links in and out of Barry.
Internally, the property comprises porch through to a spacious open plan lounge/diner and fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property offers spacious living accommodation and would make a lovely fmaily home.
Externally, the property has a drivewway to the side for approx 2-3 cars and a low maintenance garden to the rear.
Offered unfurnished and available from Mid November2020, Please call now on to book your viewing so not to miss out!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lee Road, BARRY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cadoxton Station0.5 miles
- Barry Docks Station0.7 miles
- Barry Island Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1895L2023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.