Bampton Avenue, Chard
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Garage And Driveway Parking
A well presented three bedroom link detached house set in a popular residential area. The property, which is ideally situated for local schools, offers accommodation including a kitchen/diner and master bedroom en suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway parking.
Living Room 17' 10" x 11' ( 5.44m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window. Side aspect double glazed window. Gas fire. Telephone and TV points. Radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 17' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.44m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for gas and electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler. Tiled floor. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Doors to side and conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
Of dwarf wall construction with UPVC side and rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Tiled floor. Door to garage.
Small Conservator/Study 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
Stairs from kitchen/diner. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" plus recess x 11' 1" ( 3.61m plus recess x 3.38m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.00m max x 2.64m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Access to loft. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Shaver point. Fully tiled.
Outside the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear occupying a corner plot position.
At the front, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door. A side gate provides access to the garden.
At the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio from the conservatory. Outside tap.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.49m )
With electric roller door, and power and light connected. Doors from conservatory and small conservatory/study.
From Crewkerne proceed west on the A30 to Chard. Proceed into Chard and at the Tesco roundabout, turn right onto Victoria Avenue. At the junction turn left and then second right onto Glynswood. Continue up the hill for approx 600 metres and turn right into Elizabeth Way. Proceed a short distance, taking the second turning left into Bampton Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bampton Avenue, Chard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Axminster Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crewkerne Fox & Sons office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crewkerne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK104412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.