St Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
- En-suite to master
- Top floor apartment
- 0.2 Miles from Upminster Bridge Station
- Allocated parking space
- Large Lounge
- Two double bedrooms
Reception 1 5.31m (17'5) x 3.25m (10'8)
Large lounge, fitted carpets, newly decorated, glazed windows to front and side, one radiator.
Kitchen 3.23m (10'7) x 1.88m (6'2)
Brand new kitchen comprising of wall and base units, new beko electric cooker with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, new Hotpoint fridge, freezer and washer / dryer, inset sink with mixer taps and drainer, glazed window to front, part tiled walls and new lion flooring.
Bedroom 1 3.86m (12'8) x 3.33m (10'11)
Fitted carpets, newly decorated, one radiator, glazed windows to side, built in wardrobes and door to en-suite.
Leading off master bedroom, shower cubicle and neutral décor suite
Bedroom 2 3.66m (12'0) x 2.46m (8'1)
Fitted carpets, newly decorated, glazed window to rear and one radiator.
Bath with shower unit over bath with shower screen.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
St Marys Lane, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.2 miles
- Upminster Station0.5 miles
- Hornchurch Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Balgores Property Group.......................
Balgores Lettings are one of the area's leading Letting and Management Agents offering a complete rental, management and rent processing service covering the whole of the Havering and Barking and Dagenham areas.
Headed by our Director Daniel Hanks, who has been in the industry since the mid 90's, and is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA). We are also members of The Prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.