The Larchmont, The Dumont, SE1
- Four bedroom apartment set across the entire 27th floor of The Dumont
- Pool and vitality rooms
- Natural stone floor finish throughout living areas and bathrooms
- Secret garden and roof terrace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully integrated Miele appliances to kitchen
- Skyline club lounge and terrace
- Integrated touchscreen controlled comfort cooling, heating and lighting
- Library and private dining
Evening Standard Luxury Home Winner 2020
Enjoy spacious lateral living, The Larchmont takes up an entire floor to itself and boasts 360 degree views of London. Framed by the floor to ceiling windows of the living room is the moment stopping view of the River Thames and Palace of Westminster. Flexible living space, 4 bedrooms and 3 en-suite bathrooms with an extremely desirable luxury specification make these apartments a fantastic offering for those looking for river front living.
The Dumont is a new landmark residential development, from St James, part of the Berkeley Group, comprised of a mixture of apartments and penthouses designed by David Walker Architects. Located on the Albert Embankment, The Alta Collection is an exclusive portfolio of 4 bedroom homes within The Dumont framed by open living spaces to showcase the far-reaching waterside views towards Chelsea, Battersea, the City and The Houses of Parliament.
These homes will provide a sanctuary on the banks of the River Thames. The Dumont is perfectly positioned to enjoy all that London has to offer, and residents will benefit from a plethora of nearby famous landmarks including Tate Britain, Palace of Westminster and South Bank – home to a collection of bars, restaurants and theatres. Enjoy spacious living in the Larchmont, with floor to ceiling windows framing panoramic views of London.
This Zone 1 location benefits from convenient transport connections, being within a short walking distance to Vauxhall national rail station and underground station connecting residents to the City and West End. For a more scenic route into central London, the Thames Clipper is accessible from Vauxhall St George Wharf Pier.
The new development offers enviable amenities. At its heart is a landscaped piazza with a restaurant and office space. The development offers a wealth of amenities, including a skyline club lounge and terrace, spa and gym located in The Corniche, pool, private cinema, ten-pin bowling room, games room, secret garden, library and private dining space.
Discover London’s new riverfront address. For more information, enquire now.
The Larchmont, The Dumont, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.4 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
- Lambeth North Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. Our 60-strong Residential Development team, based in our UK Headquarters, are highly experienced consultants with expertise covering all regions of London and are therefore able to find you the right investment or home.About JLL New Homes
We have properties to suit all budgets across London. We make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN00348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.