Asher Reeds, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Guide £650,000 to £675,000
- 3-bedroom detached house
- Study / 4th bedroom
- Immaculately maintained
- Two off street parking places, and single garage
- Large well stocked garden
- Summer house and workshop on mains electric
- Walking distance to schools in Langton Green and Rusthall
- Opportunity to extend STPP
The property has been maintained to a high standard and is arranged over 2 floors with 3 double bedrooms on the 1st floor and on the ground a kitchen with ample storage, generous dining/sitting room opening up to conservatory and a study/4th bedroom.
Located in Asher Reeds, on the edge of sought-after Langton Green. The property is in an enviable position close to all the shops and amenities on offer from both Langton Green and Rusthall including excellent schools, public houses, medical centre, veterinary practice and many sports clubs plus much more, offering a fantastic community for you and all your family.
Set across two floors, this lovely, detached house is perfect for a family home.
The 3-double bedrooms are all located on the first floor and are of a good size. The two larger doubles both contain built-in wardrobes and are all serviced by a family bathroom.
The kitchen is located to the side of the property, which was newly fitted in 2014. It contains a combi oven over oven, fridge freezer, (gas) hob, and freestanding washing machine and dishwasher.
The kitchen opens up to a large L shaped dining / living room with space for a large dining table and large family furniture. The living room is centred by a fireplace to cosy up in the winter!
The dining/living room flows out to the conservatory/garden room through large bi-fold doors and great views to the garden.
Just off the living room, is a large study, which could be transformed into a fourth double-bedroom and has double French doors, with access directly into the garden.
There is also a downstairs WC.
A large patio flows out from the conservatory, with room for a family outside dining set and beyond an 85ft mature garden, well protected with fencing creating a lovely sense of privacy.
At the end of the garden is a summer house and workshop, both on mains electricity providing a natural extension to the house.
Located in Asher Reeds, on the edge of Langton Green. It is in walking distance to the shops and amenities of Langton Green and Rusthall villages which includes wonderful public houses, veterinary practice and fantastic choice of schools including Langton Green Primary, Holmewood House and Rusthall Primary.
Tunbridge Wells centre is located just 2 miles away, with access to the famous Pantiles, High Street and a little further the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station is located 2.3 miles away, with direct links into Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street London in under an hour.
There is a bus stops a few minutes’ walk away in Rusthall, which provides a regular service to Tunbridge Wells.
The A21 is easily accessible, linking north to M25 for the national motorway network, Channel Tunnel and Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
• EPC Rating D
• Double glazed upstairs bathroom window & external kitchen door replaced in February 2020. Downstairs WC and bedroom doors updated in 2018. Bi fold doors installed between in 2015.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Asher Reeds, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station1.8 miles
- High Brooms Station2.6 miles
- Ashurst Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.