Station Road, Chertsey, KT16
- Three Bedrooms - Two Doubles and One Single
- Modernised Upstairs Bathroom
- Extremely Spacious Open-Plan Sitting and Dining Room with Wooden Flooring
- Smart Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with Integral Appliances & Porcelain Flooring
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Good Size Private Rear Garden
Station Road is situated in the heart of Chertsey town centre, just a few minutes walk from the train station and the historic town with its rich blend of shops, bars, restaurants and a health club. Chertsey's schools are highly rated and can be reached on foot, including the new Chertsey High which is already receiving rave reviews and the highly rated Salesian Roman Catholic Secondary which is just around the corner. Junction 11 of the M25 is a couple of miles away and Heathrow airport is approximately 10 miles away.
Station Road, Chertsey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.3 miles
- Addlestone Station1.2 miles
- Weybridge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 492279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.