Hartwell Way, Peterborough
- Greatly improved 3 bedroom
- Semi detached property situated in this popular location
- Within walking distance of Peterborough City Hospital
- Highly advised to fully appreciate the modifications
- View now
Connells are pleased to offer for sale this GREATLY IMPROVED, 3 bedroom semi detached property situated in this popular location, within walking distance of Peterborough City Hospital. Viewing of the property is highly advised to fully appreciate the MODIFICATIONS that the vendor has completed!
Peterborough is the city at the heart of rural East England, bridging the Cambridgeshire, Rutland, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire borders. Peterborough and its region have an important place in the history of Britain and the modern city continues to grow in importance and in the right way.
Direct trains run to Kings Cross, the North and Birmingham New Street. The A1/ A1(M) provides direct road access to London and the North, and to the West via the A14 at Huntingdon.
With a double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with a low level WC, wall mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed window to front aspect,
Open Plan Living 25' 9" max x 18' ( 7.85m max x 5.49m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect.
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with work surface over housing one and half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, two electric ovens, double glazed French doors leading to rear and double glazed window to rear aspect.
With stairs rising from ground floor, loft hatch access, two storage cupboards and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.53m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling,
Bedroom Two 12' 2" ex built in wordbrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.71m ex built in wordbrobes x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
With a double glazed window to front, with low level WC, wash hand basin, bath, tiled flooring and wall mounted radiator.
With an enclosed rear garden with laid to lawn and patio area, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hartwell Way, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Peterborough for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBO309688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.