Pasture Close, Blackpool, FY4
- Three Storey Four Bedroom Detached Home on a Fantastic Plot
- GF WC, Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Sunny Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom Boasting En Suite Along
- Family Bathroom, Two Further Bedrooms & Shower Room to the Second Floor
- Landscaped Rear Garden, Ample Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage, Next to Children's Play Area, Viewings Recommended
LOUNGE 16' 7" x 10' 11" (5.07m x 3.34m) Double glazed window window to front and side, fitted carpet and radiator.
GROUND FLOOR WC A two piece suite comprising of low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
KITCHEN DINER 16' 7" x 10' 11" (5.07m x 3.34m) A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, ceramic 1.5 bowl unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, 5 ring gas integrated hob with extractor above and oven and grill below. Tiled flooring, radiator, door to under stairs cupboard where dryer is currently fitted. Door into
CONSERVATORY 11' 7" x 9' 11" (3.54m x 3.03m) Tiled flooring and French doors to side.
LANDING Fitted carpet, store cupboard and stairs to second floor.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 0" x 11' 2" (5.20m x 3.42m) Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted carpet and radiator. Door into.
EN SUITE 8' 11" x 8' 2" (2.74m x 2.50m) A three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled step in shower cubicle with mains fed shower over. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed opaque window to front.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 9' 1" (3.28m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM A four piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and tiled step in shower cubicle with mains fed shower over. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, heated chrome towel radiator and double glazed opaque window to front.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet, radiator and access to all rooms.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 1" x 11' 2" (3.70m x 3.41m) Double glazed window to front and Velux style window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 13' 10" x 9' 2" (4.22m x 2.80m) Double glazed window to front and Velux Style to rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM A three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled step in shower cubicle with mains fed shower over. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator and Velux style window to front.
EXTERIOR FRONT The property is pleasantly tucked away on a generous plot with driveway providing ample off street parking and detached garage to front with up and over door.
EXTERIOR REAR A low maintenance and enclosed rear garden is on offer with paving and timber fencing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pasture Close, Blackpool, FY4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Squires Gate Station2.4 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.4 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.