Green Street, London , W1K
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
A magnificent triplex penthouse apartment situated within a prime and exclusive address in Mayfair.
This fabulous apartment is set over 2663 sq. ft. and comprises:
Third floor (lift service):
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area with feature Turret bay window
Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a dressing area
Ample storage space
Fourth floor (lift service):
A spacious modern fitted kitchen with Gatineau appliances, sliding doors onto the lateral reception room with feature Turret bay window.
This sky light mezzanine level can be used as a bedroom or a study with an en-suite bathroom. Bi-fold doors to access a private roof terrace with stunning views over central London.
The contemporary style is spectacular: featuring a modern open staircase with contemporary glass balustrade which allows for an abundance of natural light to enter the apartment.
Further benefits include an internal lift service to the 3rd and 4th floor of the apartment, a storage cupboard located in the lower ground floor of the building. There is a porter on site and the apartment is extremely safe with 24-hour CCTV.
Green Street is in the heart of Mayfair, close to local amenities such as shops, restaurants and transport links.
Green Street, London , W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.2 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11350081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.