Springbank Gardens, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK2
- 1 Bed End Terraced Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented and Maintained
- Peaceful Setting
- Good Sized Lounge
- Kitchen Open Plan to Conservatory
- 1 Double Bedroom with Fitted Storage
- Stunning Modern Shower Room / WC
- Residents' Shared Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
The accommodation is over one level and comprises; entrance vestibule with fitted cloaks storage, good sized lounge, fitted kitchen which is open plan to the conservatory to the rear of the property. One double bedroom with fitted storage cupboard and stunning modern shower room / WC with shower in cubicle and wet wall panels.
Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear and shared residents parking available.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Springbank Gardens is managed by Bield Housing Association and a management fee is applicable as well as minimum age requirements- for further details please contact Your Move on
The town of Falkirk enjoys an interesting historical past and justifiable reputation as a modern and exciting shopping town. It is well placed for the M9/M876 motorway for commuting to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. Those preferring not to drive are also well catered for with two railway stations offering rail connections to Edinburgh and Glasgow and a bus service. For the family, there are primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities, swimming pool and recreation grounds.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Springbank Gardens, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falkirk Grahamston Station0.5 miles
- Falkirk High Station1.1 miles
- Camelon Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on giving a first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs and helping you every step of the way, which is why we have a five star rating on Trustpilot.
Our teams are experienced professionals with valuable local knowledge, which is combined with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to keep your sale moving. Our commission based sales team stay motivated throughout the process as your fee isn't due until we have sold your prop
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAL200217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.