Eleanor Avenue, West Ewell, KT19
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Separate Well Equipped Kitchen
- Sought After Residential Location
- First Floor Family Bathroom And Guest WC
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terraced Family Home
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- Close To Transport Links, Schools And Amenities
- Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Sunny Conservatory
Very well presented and neutrally decorated three bedroom mid terrace family home with off street parking, garage and low maintenance paved rear garden, enviably situated in a quiet cul de sac location close to transport links, schools and amenities. The property has been beautifully maintained and appointed by the current owner, offering bright and well proportioned accommodation with modern interiors throughout. Features include generous dual aspect reception room, well equipped kitchen, sunny conservatory, first floor bathroom, guest WC, gas central heating, double glazing and ample inbuilt storage.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch and split hallway with inbuilt storage, access to guest WC and stairs rising to the first floor, leading into the bright and spacious double length dual aspect reception room with window to front and sliding doors to the rear onto the sunny conservatory with garden views. The separate kitchen, also with door onto the conservatory, comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a further single/study - plus a tiled family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
The property is enviably located within easy access of nearby West Ewell with railway connections providing fast and frequent links into Central London. The A3 and M25 are also within easy reach for excellent vehicular access. Ewell Village offers a selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, with Epsom just a short distance away for a wider variety of branded shopping and leisure facilities. The area is also well served by wonderful open spaces and excellent schools.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Eleanor Avenue, West Ewell, KT19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ewell West Station0.5 miles
- Epsom Station1.0 miles
- Ewell East Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1062593-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.