Newton Court, Haywards Heath, RH16
- End of Terrace House
- Residential Parking
- Quiet Development
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Opportunity to Modernise
- No Onward Chain
Opportunity to modernise, the property does feature double glazed windows and gas central heating with unallocated parking in the development and being sold with no onward chain.
Outside the house is approached via a small pathway from the communal garden to the open porch and front door. To the rear is a garden with patio area, shed, a range of mature hedges and shrubs with rear gate access.
The property is situated in quiet development of Newton Court and ideally situated within a short walk of Haywards Heath mainline train station and town centre. Nearby facilities include the Dolphin Leisure Centre, Sainsbury's Superstore and Waitrose are also within walking distance. Haywards Heath town centre provides extensive shopping facilities including Orchards Shopping Centre and cafes, as well as a variety of bars & restaurants situated on The Broadway.
Haywards Heath mainline station offers regular services to London (approximately 47minutes to London Bridge/Victoria), Brighton (20 minutes) and Gatwick Airport (20 minutes). By car, surrounding areas can be accessed via the A272 and A23/M23 with links to Brighton, Gatwick Airport and London.
Details correct: 15th October 2020
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Newton Court, Haywards Heath, RH16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.8 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Henry Adams, we're here to help you;
Henry Adams is one of the most successful and well-respected estate agencies in West Sussex, Surrey & Hampshire. we have grown into one of the leading multi discipline firms of estate agents and chartered surveyors in the region. We now offer a very wide range of services which is without parallel in the region. With over 62 years combined Residential agency experience Henry Adams is perfectl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 320237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.