Nightingale Way, Catterall, Preston
- PUBLIC NOTICE: 6 Nightingale Way, Catterall, Preston, PR3 1TQ
- We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received
- an offer of £187,300 on the above property. Any interested
- parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling
- agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating - C
The internal accommodation is accessed from the front through a covered entrance porch and internal door leading into the entrance hallway. From the entrance hallway internal doors provide access to a ground floor study/bedroom four, shower room/wc, utility room and integral access into the garage. The ground floor bedroom has a doorway to the rear garden and the shower room has been fitted with a modern three piece suite. The utility room is fitted with a selection of base storage units and again has access to the rear garden. The integral access into the garage also provides potential for conversion to add more internal space subject to the appropriate permission.
To the first floor is the living accommodation where there is a spacious lounge with elevated views and open plan access into the dining room. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units providing storage space and work surfaces, complemented by a selection of integrated appliances. This floor also has a cloakroom/wc and stairs to the second floor.
On the second floor there are three spacious double bedrooms with bedrooms two and three located to the front. The master bedroom is located to the rear with two windows providing elevated views, two double fitted wardrobes and access to an en-suite shower room which is fitted with a three piece suite.
Externally to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking leading to an integral single garage. To the rear there is an easy to maintain rear garden which has been mainly laid to lawn and complemented by a paved patio.
What The Agent Says
This is an impressive family home which seems to be larger than similar properties that I have seen.
The ground floor accommodation has potential to create a separate self-contained area for an elderly or dependant relative or a teenager looking for their own space.
If you are looking for a family home then you really need to come inside to have a look at this to appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer along with the popular location.
From this area access to the market town of Garstang is a short drive away, as is the A6 which will provide access to the M6 and the cities of Lancaster and Preston.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Nightingale Way, Catterall, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.