The Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
- Fourth Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- South Facing Balcony
- Stunning Waterside Living
- Luxury Apartment Building
- High Specification Throughout
- Chalkwell Seafront Location
- Lift to All Floors
- Concierge Service
- Villeroy & Bosch Bathroom Suites
- Secure Underground Parking
The Shore - Waterside living at its finest. The Shore, located at the tranquil end of Chalkwell Seafront, offers exclusive modern contemporary living in an enviable beachfront location. Included in the luxury living complex is a ground floor reception area with concierge service, allocated parking in the secure underground car park, Opale colour video intercom, personal key fob entry system, communal bike racks, access to the residents’ private gym and lift access to all floors. Each apartment has been designed with luxury comfort in mind and is complete with contemporary fitted kitchens including integrated Siemans & V-Zug appliances and bespoke Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites with Vado & Grohe chrome fittings.
Building Specifications - • CML compliant 10 Year Warranty (Build Zone).
• Mains controlled smoke detectors to all apartments.
• Brushed stainless steel and white switches and sockets.
• Ground floor reception area with lounge seating area.
• Concierge service.
• Secure underground parking with one allocated space.
• Opale colour video intercom.
• Personal key fob entry system.
• Multi-room broadband and TV points to all apartments.
• Communal gymnasium.
• Balcony/terrace area to all apartments.
• Lift access to all residential floors.
Square Footage - Internal - 1313 sq ft
External - 205 sq ft
Open Plan Living - 8.7 x 9.4 (28'6" x 30'10") - Front door into entrance hallway with storage cupboard, doors to all rooms and double doors through to stunning south facing open plan living area.
The lounge has dual aspect full length double glazed windows and door out to wrap around corner balcony with composite decking and brushed steel and glass balustrade. Neutrally decorated with wooden flooring, down lights and under floor heating. Open through to dining area with full length south facing window and through to contemporary fitted kitchen has ceramic tiled flooring, soft close wall and base units, granite work surface and high quality integrated appliances.
Master Bedroom - 3.7 x 6.3 (12'1" x 20'8") - Spacious master bedroom, neutrally decorated with luxury carpet and fittings. Double glazed windows to side and front aspects and door to en-suite.
En-Suite - Fully tiled three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, shower cubicle and WC.
Bedroom 2 - 3.3 x 4.8 (10'9" x 15'8") - Good size double bedroom with luxury carpet and fittings. Double glazed window to side aspect and a range of high quality fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom - Contemporary Villeroy & Boch white bathroom suite with Vado & Grohe chrome fittings. Ceramic tiled walls and flooring. Four piece suite of bath with chrome mixer taps, shower with glass screen, chrome mixer taps and wall mounted rain head shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Parking - Allocated parking space in secure underground car park.
BrochuresThe Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
The Shore, The Leas, Chalkwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.3 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.6 miles
- Southend Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Appointmoor. Established in 1998 we're proud to be the only estate agency in the heart of Chalkwell.
Whether you're selling a luxury family home in Leigh or letting an apartment in Thorpe Bay, we'd love to make you one of our success stories. Not only do we really know the sales market, but we're quietly confident that we hold the largest rental portfolio in the area and there is little we don't know about lettings and property management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29123273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appointmoor Estates, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.