Wingate Meadow, Long Sutton, Hampshire, RG29
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- ODIHAM 2.5 MILES
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 3525 SQ FT
- LORD WANDSWORTH COLLEGE 0.9 MILES
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING IDYLLIC SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
All with their own covered parking and private driveaway, each home will be individually gated to give a real sense of privacy. In order to make the most of the English meadow surroundings, each home has been built with floor to ceiling windows allowing the natural light to flood in and create a more spacious feel.
- Spacious and minimalistic accommodation, high ceilings, light airy with views from every window
- State of the Art bespoke kitchen and open plan contemporary living
- Luxurious Master bedroom suite and four further double bedrooms
- Elegant wood parquet flooring and natural stone tiles
- Upgrade packages available including home cinema and integrated sound system
- Large and welcoming entrance hall with reception rooms including home office
- Extremely high specification throughout property
- Blocked paved driveway with double carport
- Large landscaped gardens
- Time to think & work effectively with super-fast broadband
- Transform your daily commute with the convivence of excellent transport links
- Abundance of space, peace and solitude living in a quintessential village with a local store, post office and country pub.
Wingate Meadow is situated in the picturesque village of Long Sutton, a short distance from the attractive Georgian town of Odiham which has an excellent range of local shopping facilities as well as a bank, restaurants, public houses and church. The larger regional centres of Farnham and Basingstoke are within easy reach and provide a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities.
The property is well placed for the commuter with easy access to the M3 providing fast road access to London and the South Coast. There is also a mainline railway station at Winchfield with a regular service to London Waterloo. Heathrow and Gatwick airports are easily accessible, as are the major commercial centres which lie within the M3 and M4 corridor.
Disclaimer: Photos are of the show house.
Wingate Meadow, Long Sutton, Hampshire, RG29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bentley Station4.1 miles
- Hook Station4.3 miles
- Alton Station4.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons International has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE200041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.