Millharbour, London, E14
- Direct Dock Views
- Bright Easterly Aspect
- Contemporary Interior
- Two Bedrooms
- Secure Parking
- Short Walk To Canary Wharf
- Large Dock Facing Balcony
- Redsidents Gym
- 24hr Concierge
- Chain Free
Residents of Ability Place can enjoy exclusive use of the buildings ground floor gym and pool area and for your convenience there is also a 24hr concierge.
Location: Ability Place is just a short walk away from the center of Canary Wharf offering a huge variety of shops, bars, restaurants and green spaces to enjoy. South Quay DLR is just 100m away allowing for quick and easy access into The City and Greenwich.
Kitchen / Diner
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Millharbour, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
If you are keen to buy or sell a property in Canary Wharf, the Felicity J Lord team are the local specialists to call. We help thousands of people every year to achieve their property goals.
As a business district, Canary Wharf is second only to the City of London. Home to the headquarters of major banks and professional service firms, it's popular with investors as well as professionals looking for high quality, low maintenance properties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0269_FJL026905601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J Lord, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.