Heygate Street, London, SE17
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Zone 1
- Roof Terrace
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Brand New
- Moments From Elephant & Castle Station
2 Double bedrooms, open plan living, and kitchen area with direct access to a balcony. Solid wood with underfloor heating throughout the apartment.
Furnished to a high standard and includes Washer with Dryer and Dishwasher.
24 Hour Concierge.
Wonderful roof terrace with views across London.
Just a stone's throw away from Elephant and Castle Station in Zone 1 and local hot spots such as The Art Works and Mercato Metropolitano.
Contact Cubix today to arrange a viewing.
Open 7 days a week and happy to accommodate you!
Heygate Street, London, SE17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We would like to introduce you to Cubix. Based in the Elephant and Castle area of London, we are independent agents with our roots firmly planted in the local area. We like to think that we are a bit more than just another Estate agents; we are also a social hub, supporting a wide range of projects in the neighbourhood. This closeness to the area we work in means that we know the local property market intimately. Street-by-street, we know how much rent a property can achieve and what kind of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SJ001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubix Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.