Clifton Terrace, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- Video tour available
- Iconic Grade II Listed townhouse
- Beautiful period features throughout
- Refurbished to an exacting standard
- Elegant drawing room with double sash windows
- Fantastic views out over the City
- Wonderful bathroom with roll top bath
- Enclosed low maintenance garden
- Permit parking and garage
The property is an elegant Grade II Listed town house situated near the green spaces of Oram’s Arbour. The property, which dates from the early 19th century boasts delightful views of Winchester and St Giles Hill. Internally the property benefits from a wealth of period and character features including feature fireplaces, large sash windows and ornate cornicing. The accommodation is arranged over five storeys and has been refurbished to an exacting standard. Of particular note is the recently installed kitchen with integrated appliances, a wide range of storage options and which leads into the dining room.
On the first floor is a very elegant drawing room with wooden floors which has an open fireplace with marble surround and double sash windows enjoying views out over the City. There is a superb principal bedroom with impressive views out over the City including the Cathedral and St Catherines Hill. There is a walk in wardrobe, adjacent to this room is a generous bathroom with a roll top bath and separate shower. There are four further double bedrooms served by a bathroom and further shower room.
To the rear of the house there is a pretty enclosed rear garden that has been landscaped for easy maintenance and the property also benefits from permit parking and a garage.
Clifton Terrace is located close to the centre of Winchester and within walking distance of the the mainline station offering the rapid service to London Waterloo, the porperty is ideally situated for commuters.
Winchester offers an extensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and there are many attractive walks through the historic parts of the City, around the Cathedral and Winchester College and along the water meadows towards the Hospital of St Cross.
The M3 towards Southampton and London is located within 3 miles of the property connecting to the A34 and A303.
Square Footage: 2,229 sq ft
Leave Winchester on the Romsey Road and cross over the railway bridge up the hill. Turn immediately right onto Clifton Terrace. From the Stockbridge Road, join St Paul’s Hill and continue over the mini roundabout with the Oram’s Arbour on the right. Clifton Terrace is the last set of properties on the right.
Clifton Terrace, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.3 miles
- Shawford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WNS200333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.