Dorking Road, Epsom
- Stunning Georgian Mansion
- Four Self Contained Flats
- Adjoining Guest Cottage
- Superb Formal Gardens
- Four Substantial Receps
- Grade II Listed
- Historical Importance
- Character Period Features
- Queen Anne Heritage
- Private Garaging Block
Aditional Information - The floorplan represents the main living space arranged over two floors. Additionally, there are four self-contained one-bedroom apartments accessed via a separate to the left of the main building. Two on the third and two on the fourth floor each flat has its own boiler and fusebox. At present all these are let bringing in a rental income in the region of £3,400 per month.
There is also a cottage to the righthand side of the main building at present the current owners are using this accommodation but as totally self-contained could again be rented with an estimated monthly rental in the region of £2,000
To the rear of the garden, there are seven single garages accessed via Hylands Mews as well as a detached double garage to the front of the house.
Please call if you would like further information regarding the above
BrochuresDorking Road, Epsom
Dorking Road, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.7 miles
- Ashtead Station1.5 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30095598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.