York Place, Colchester
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 26FT LOUNGE/DINER
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- SHORT DISTANCE TO AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE TRAIN STATION
- CALL TO VIEW!
26' 2'' x 13' 9'' (7.97m x 4.19m)
Window to front and rear, carpet flooring, 2 x ceiling lights, L shaped room, which could be split into 2 rooms, comfortable space, ample room for furniture
10' 2'' x 9' 3'' (3.10m x 2.82m)
Window to rear, tiled effect vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, matching base and wall units, electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for appliances, pantry cupboard
First Floor Landing
Access to airing cupboard, carpet flooring
Boarded, insulated (but not to current requirements)
14' 1'' x 10' 9'' (4.29m x 3.27m)
Window to front, carpet flooring, ceiling light, radiator, good sized double room, ample space for furniture
11' 9'' x 10' 10'' (3.58m x 3.30m)
Window to rear, carpet flooring, ceiling light, radiator, comfortable double room, space for furniture, views to rear
9' 9'' x 7' 0'' (2.97m x 2.13m)
Window to front, carpet flooring, ceiling light, radiator, good sized single room with space for furniture, views to front, ideal nursery/office, cupboard over stairs
7' 10'' x 5' 5'' (2.39m x 1.65m)
Frosted window to rear, tiled flooring, inset spot lights, radiator, part tilled walls, panelled bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin, power shower over bath, neutrally decorated
Paved patio area with walkway to side of garden, remainder laid to lawn, shed base to rear
Boundary retained by privacy fencing
Garage with up and over door, located in the block opposite the house (lease 999 years, this commenced in 1967)
Garden is enclosed by panel fencing with rear access
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
York Place, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Town Station0.5 miles
- Hythe Station0.9 miles
- Colchester Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea
9 Osbornes Court, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea, Essex, CO7 0EB
Town and Country Residential
Welcome to Town and Country Residential. We are an independent, family owned Estate Agent, offering Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Brightlingsea and the surrounding villages.
We are a friendly and approachable team with a definite "can do" attitude and our office is staffed exclusively by local people who have lived and worked in the area for many years. We strongly believe that our driven pro-active approach to Selling or Let
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10604978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.