Adelaide Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A FABULOUS VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE
- CENTRAL CHICHESTER WITH EASY ACCESS TO EVERYTHING!
- WELL PRESENTED WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE/SITTING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE
- MODERN AND SPACIOUS BATHROOM WITH SHOWER ENCLOSURE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOOMS
- GOOD SIZED AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED AREA
Located in close proximity to St Richards Hospital, the Festival Theatre, a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in the town centre, access can also be gained easily to Rolls Royce and Goodwood and for commuters on to the A27.
The property offers bright, spacious accommodation throughout, is presented well and viewings are a must if central living and easy access to everything is your preference!
Set back from the pavement with a large bay window to the front, the open porch leads into the entrance hallway.
The lounge/sitting room features a lovely fireplace with log burning stove, book shelves to the recess either side of the fire place and wooden blinds to the lower section of the bay window.
A separate dining room with a feature fireplace provides ample space for dining table and chairs and gives access to the rear garden.
The kitchen has a range of units, a built in electric oven, gas hob, a washing machine plus further space for a fridge freezer and other appliance. There is also a wall mounted boiler.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one with a feature fireplace and a refitted modern bathroom with a white three piece suite, separate shower enclosure which has been finished to a very good standard.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders, has a timber shed and rotary washing line. There is also a further storage shed to the rear of the property, an outside tap and a good sized decked area for your alfresco dining and the odd glass of wine!
A FABULOUS HOUSE AND VIEWINGS ARE A MUST!
Pets, smokers are not permitted - sorry.
Council tax band C - £1655.35 per annum
BrochuresHow To Rent GuideTenant Fees Schedule
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Adelaide Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.8 miles
- Fishbourne Station2.0 miles
- Bosham Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 42AdelaideRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.