Silfield Road, Wymondham
- Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
- Previously extended, detached family home with versatile living spaces
- Updated and improved by the current owners
- 4 first floor bedrooms plus potential for ground floor Bedroom 5
- 18'1 dual aspect lounge with separate dining room
- 17'1 dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room with some appliances
- Ground floor WC and first floor family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Double garage plus off-road driveway parking
- 97' enclosed, mature rear garden
OUTSIDE The property is set back from the road and is accessed via a lane belonging to the property over which neighbouring properties enjoy a Right of Way access to their own driveways. Twin metal gates close off the front garden and parking area from the lane which provides generous off-road parking and access to the approx. 17'4 x 16'4 double garage with twin up and over doors, light and power, plus personnel door.
A wooden gate from the parking area leads through to the approx. 97' x 89' max. L-shaped rear garden. This attractive and established space includes a gently sloped lawn, shaped patio, shingle and shale beds and mature planting with 2 specimen trees.
Please note, Tree Protection Order's (TPOs) exist on the Oak tree and Sycamore tree within the garden.
DIRECTIONS Head out of central Wymondham via Station Road. At the mini roundabout take the second exit into Silfield Road. Follow the road as it swings sharply left where the property can be found on the left-hand side, accessed via a lane between properties just beyond the turning for St. Thomas Drive.
We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Silfield Road, Wymondham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.3 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.3 miles
- Attleborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
As an independent family-owned estate agency with three branches across Norfolk, hammondlee came from humble beginnings, seeing early success with customers who were overwhelmed by our positive attitude to estate agency.
Our desire to deliver an unrivalled service, one which we would expect to receive ourselves, can only be achieved by establishing a relationship based on trust and care throughout your move. Our customers tell us that we are different because we take the time to underst
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361018815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.