Holly Close, Bulwark, Chepstow
- Well-presented two-bedroom mid-terrace property
- Lounge & kitchen/ dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Private rear garden comprising patio, lawn & rear pedestrian access
- Driveway parking to front & additional allocated parking space
- uPVC double glazing throughout & gas central heating
- Quiet residential location walking distance to local amenities at Chepstow & Bulwark
- Excellent access to M48 Motorway providing direct links to Bristol, Cardiff & London
- Offered with no onward chain
Situated in a quiet residential area within a short walking distance to local schools and shops offered in Bulwark and to Chepstow town centre which provides an extensive range of amenities. There is excellent access to the Severn Bridge, providing access eastbound to Bristol (18 miles) and westbound to Newport (19 miles) and Cardiff (32 miles). Chepstow railway station provides regular rail links, whilst the bus station provides local services and links to Cardiff, Swansea and London Victoria. The renowned Wye Valley is a short distance away.
Entered via front entrance door, frosted window to the side aspect, wood effect laminate floor, fitted shelving, door to:
Wood effect laminate floor, window to the front aspect, stairs to the first floor, door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Comprising fully fitted wall and base units with laminate worktop and tiled splash back. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and grill, four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Space for a dining table. Door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, doors to all rooms.
A double bedroom, window to the front aspect, built-in storage cupboard.
A double bedroom, window to the rear aspect.
Comprising a bath with mains fed shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part-tiled walls.
The front comprises a driveway providing one parking space. The rear garden is fully enclosed and private, comprising a patio area accessed directly of the kitchen/ diner, lawn and further patio with shed to the far end. There is gated pedestrian access to the rear. There is also an allocated parking space a very short walking distance from the property.
We are informed the property is Freehold. Intended purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected including gas central heating.
Council Tax Band: C
EPC Rating: D
Strictly by appointment with the Agents: DJ&P Newland Rennie. Tel: .
Fixtures & Fittings
Unless specifically described in these particulars, all other, fixtures & fittings are excluded from the sale though may be available by separate negotiation. Further information is available from the Vendor's agents.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Holly Close, Bulwark, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station1.0 miles
- Severn Beach Station4.6 miles
- Caldicot Station4.6 miles
About the agent
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let your property. DJ&P Newland Rennie are perfectly placed to help you. Our experienced staff listen to your needs and tailor a package to suit. Whatever the reason behind your property requirements, with our invaluable local knowledge and experience we can support you making the right decision for you.
Why chose us?
We are an established company who has invested in our staff ensuring you receive the high
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10605213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.