Winston Close, Romford, RM7
- Split Level Flat
- Secure Purpose Built Block
- No Onward Chain
- Suitable For First Time Buyer Or Investor
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Garage And Residents Parking
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Romford Town Centre And Local Amenities
Tenure: Leasehold, 93 years remaining
This two bedroom split level flat, which will be offered with no onward chain, forms part of a secure purpose built block close to Romford town centre and local amenities.
The bright and spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises a living room, a separate fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from ample storage throughout, sole use of a garage, residents parking and communal gardens.
Winston Close is ideally located within easy access of Romford Station which has direct links into London Liverpool Street and will be a stop on the newly anticipated Crossrail/Elizabeth line. The A12 is also nearby providing further links to the A127, M25 and M11.
The property has a healthy 93 year lease and would be ideal for a first-time buyer or an investor.
Viewings can be booked 24 hours a day and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
93 Years remaining on the lease
Service Charge - £150.38 per month
Ground Rent - £250 per annum
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Winston Close, Romford, RM7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station1.0 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.7 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1069330-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.