Keymer Road, Burgess Hill
- Air Conditioning / Underfloor Heating
- A 4 Double Bedroom Detached Family House
- Sitting Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Dining/Family Room
- Superb Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Study/Home Office
- Two Ensuites
- Porcelain Tiled Floor With Under Floor Heating
- Garage With Large Driveway
- Walking Distance To The Train Station & Town Centre
An individually built detached family home tucked away within a private plot which is located within walking distance of Burgess Hill Train Station, the town centre and Burgess Hill School For Girls.
Built in 2015 to a very high specification the property offers spacious rooms throughout and has the benefit of the remaining NHBC Certification.
Upon entering the property the spacious hall way has underfloor heating beneath the tiled floor which runs through to the family/dining area and kitchen. The hall also gives access to the utility room, study, cloakroom, integral garage, sitting room and the family/dining area.
The hall also has a built in coats cupboard and an Oak staircase to the first floor which matches in with all the internal doors being Oak aswell.
The sitting room has Bi-fold doors out to the patio and the rear garden. The room has wooden floors and a cast iron wood burning stove.
Back off of the hallway is the open plan family/dining area which also has a set of Bi-fold doors out to the garden and has plenty of space for a large dining table, as well as space for sofas.
The fitted kitchen is stunning with a good amount of wood block effect work surface space with an equal amount of storage cupboards below and at eye level. The built in appliances include a range style cooker, integrated dishwasher and two full sized fridge/freezers.
For those buyers that now find that they need space to work from home, there is a good sized study/home office back off the hallway.
Upstairs the light & airy landing has various built in cupboards for storage which is unusual for most new builds and a large airing cupboard.
The bedrooms are all doubles with two of them having ensuite showers, as well as built in wardrobes and all bedrooms have air conditioning to them. There is also a family bathroom upstairs.
Outside the rear garden is a nice flat plot with a good sized patio and lawned area, a nice private garden.
To the front of the property is a good amount of driveway parking for several cars leading to the single integral garage.
Call now to secure your viewing of this spacious detached family home.
EPC band: B
Keymer Road, Burgess Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station0.4 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.2 miles
- Hassocks Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 206185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.